Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nothing Left on J-AIR 87.8 FM Melbourne

Michael L.

Nothing Left May 17 The latest episode, number 99 from yesterday, May 17, features Michael Burd behind the microphone, Mike Lumish filling in for Alan Freedman with a brief editorial on Dershowitz and Obama, as well as conversations with Prof Alan Johnson, Pat Condell, MK Sharren Haskel of Israel, writer and Jewish leader Isi Leibler in Jersualem and guest host Mary Werther.

My segment, which is only about 5 minutes long, begins around the 3:45 mark.

You guys should check out this material, not just my stuff, of course, but Nothing Left, in general.

One of the great things about Nothing Left is that Burd and Freedman have managed to attract the biggest hitters within the pro-Israel / pro-Jewish community.


8 comments:

  1. Mike,
    I'm glad I got through. I tried to leave a comment earlier today, but was not able to. Perhaps you were working on the site.
    Anyhoo... I think that although Obama's defense cooperation with Israel is a fact pointed out by many, what I believe is more significant is that he has been diplomatic poison for Israel, i.e., more than just unhelpful, he has gone out of his way to hurt its case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diplomatic poison is right.

      Obama, through his hectoring of Israel, provided a clear green light to BDS and the EU and the UN that kicking the crap out of Israel on a daily basis, within local and international forums and venues is, just dandy.

      Delete
    2. He is carrying on a long tradition.

      https://youtu.be/Pb_uOBX7GW8

      (hat tip/all over the place, but essentially IsraellyCool)

      Delete
  2. http://www.theaugeanstables.com/2016/05/19/secular-supersessionism-explaining-the-global-lefts-hostility-to-israel/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you guys continue to have problems commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not problem commenting, but the RECENT COMMENTS list is missing one feature that was very nice: If you clicked on the commenter's name, you would get taken right to the comment itself.

      The way it works now is, you get taken to the top of the thread. (Which is OK compared to not having a comment list ast all.)

      Delete
    2. Ayup.

      That was the first thing that struck me, as well, Randall.

      I bet there must be some code that I can find that would resolve that point.

      But, I have to tell you, a bunch of blogspot blogger lost our recent comments list and we are all figuring out just what the heck to do about it.

      I must have tried 5 different codes, none of which any longer functioned.

      But the main thing, I think, is you want to see who is commenting and perhaps responding to your remarks.

      I think that this system will do for the moment, at least.

      It looks good, anyways.

      Delete