Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


You guys may not see a whole lot of me over the next few days as I have an old college buddy coming into town, plus we have our housewarming.

Doodad, I am hoping that you will pick up a little of the slack, as I am out. But, needless to say, do as you will, my friend.

Also, I need to tell you guys that it is no longer possible to comment as "anonymous" on this blog. The reason for that is because it encourages true nastiness, which I simply have no need to put up with.  And when I say "true nastiness" I do not mean any comments of a political nature.

Most of the anonymi were just fine... anonymouses?...  but some were becoming cruel and ugly.

Anyways, I will be in and out as my schedule allows.

Cheers!

.
.
.

Oh, and by the way, check out Bitchin' Kitchen.



Nadia G. Fucking Rocks.

I'm telling ya, were it not for the fact that the left is OK with anti-Zionism and anti-Jewish racism, which puts Jews in actual physical danger,  I would probably be blogging about food... or, maybe, baseball.

Buster Posey is, after all, returning next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment